Untamed Alchemy's Moon Witch Premium Crystal Grid & Spell Kit series features a specially curated selection of tools to empower your most meaningful moon-phase magic. This kit includes:
- a 9-inch engraved Moon Phase crystal grid
- tumbled Rainbow Moonstone gemstones (5)
- tumbled Black Obsidian gemstones (2)
- small Clear Quartz Crystal gemstone sphere (1)
- large Selenite gemstone pyramid (1)
- a Rainbow Moonstone pendulum with a silver-plated necklace chain
- Untamed Alchemy Gemstone Information Cards for all included gemstones
- Untamed Alchemy's Black Moon Incense Cones with Juniper Berry, Sandalwood & Jasmine sambac (13)
- Untamed Alchemy's Elemental Moon essential blend (one 10 ml roll-on bottle)
- a Triple Moon Goddess feather to facilitate smudging
- a glittering, hand-rolled Black Moon candle
- reusable Muslin Bags with Sterling Silver Moon Phase Charms that can be applied to jewelry or sewn into clothing for spell work;
- and a small pouch of sublime Sweet Moon Tea with organic White Silver Needle tea leaves, organic Lemon Balm, and organic Rose buds (0.5 oz).
In addition, you'll receive access to download the associated guide for your Moon Witch Premium Crystal Grid & Spell Kit along with access to Untamed Alchemy's inspired "how-to" guide on setting up and working with crystal grids.
The Moon Witch Kit w/Rainbow Moonstone
All life is intimately connected with and informed by the phases of the Moon. She causes the tides of the ocean to swell and recede, calls the sap in trees to rise and settle, and encourages seeds deep in the soil to sprout. Witches have long celebrated the Moon thanks in no small part to her association with the sacred feminine and her connection with women’s menstrual cycles.
Broadly, the Moon is associated with cycles, flow, and fertility, farming and gardening, hearth, family and home, dreams and psychic work, medicine, and creativity.
At Untamed Alchemy, we work a lot with archetypes and alchemical associations. Because the Moon’s apparent phases occur as a result of shadows (She doesn’t actually expand and contract, after all), we also recognize the Moon as a means for conducting Shadow work, that is to say work on the hidden, secret, or repressed parts of our own psyche, the part of our unconscious mind that is untamed and non-conforming.
Clear Quartz Crystal amplifies, clears, balances, aligns, and breaks through obstacles.
Rainbow Moonstone offers powerful support for Moon spells, particularly those crafted by women. It facilitates clarity, connection, and communion with the Divine Feminine.
Black Obsidian stands guard over our intentions: it wards off negative energy, protects our energy, and absorbs senseless worry.
Selenite (named after Selene, the goddess of the Moon) is associated with Moon energy and spell work; it looks and feels like moonlight made tangible. Selenite enhances psychic connection and facilitates intention-setting.